(3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS)
Throughout its 50 years, London has been at the heart of Bond, the longest running film franchise in history. Home to its creator, Ian Flemming, and of course the MI6 headquarters, the British capital plays host to the high class luxury and adventure celebrated in the extravagant movies.
LONDON, England -- It is a view to a thrill. All of fabulous London -- the curvy Thames River drawing attention to the city's wealth of famous landmarks -- Remember the opening sequence of The World Is Not Enough, where a speedboat chase down the Thames ends in Bond dangling from a hot air balloon above London’s Millennium Dome (now called the O2)? Now you can have your very own Bond-esque O2 experience with Up at the O2 – an unforgettable, uplifting expedition across the roof of this now iconic landmark. Enjoy spectacular views of the city before finishing with a thrilling descent back to base.
We will discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent as we take you on a journey to discover some of the locations from the James Bond films including the latest James Bond film Skyfall.
For Bond, it's all in a day's work. For the rest of us, a lovely bit of fantasy.
Arriving at London Airport or St Pancras railway station, official guide will met up group and bring it to the coach of Grand tourism bus. Panoramic Tour of the city would provide it on the way to the hotel*** in the centre of London city
Straight after breakfast at your hotel we will take a step into the dangerous world of 007 and other secret agents as we take you on a James Bond Tour of London visiting movie locations and sites linked with Ian Fleming and 007 including locations from the latest Bond film Skyfall.
On this James Bond tour you’ll travel by mini coach and visit James Bond London film locations and other places familiar to James Bond author Ian Fleming who lived in London. See where fiction becomes reality as we take you to actual spy locations associated with the real world of espionage.
We would have unique an opportunity to learn how the James Bond films were made, get an insight into the secret world of spies, discuss some of the classic James Bond London settings and novels plus trivia about the actors behind them.
- Learn about some of the inspirations found in London for Bond author Ian Fleming
- Try to spot a real spy at the Mi6 HQ
- Stand on the spot where the traffic wardens were splashed in The World is Not Enough
- See the St Petersburg Square James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) visits in Goldeneye
- Follow the route used for James Bond’s London briefing by M (Judi Dench) in Tomorrow Never Dies
- Pass by the secret offices of the James Bond London HQ - Universal Exports
- Visit film locations from the latest Bond film Skyfal
Breakfast, transfer to the London (Heathrow) airport or St Pancras railway station with official guide, assistance with check in at the airport. End of our Services after check-in.
- 2 nights BB 3*hotel In the centre of London
- Transfer by Grand tourism bus with guide from London (Heathrow) airport or St Pancras railway station to Hotel
- Transfer by Grand tourism bus with guide from hotel to London (Heathrow) airport or St Pancras railway station
- Panoramic tour in London, approximately 2 hours. During transfer on arrival day (Guide included)
- James Bond Bus Tour of London approx. 3hours with guide
- High speed boat ride at the end of James Bond tour **
(*): RATES 2014 WITH THE FOLLOWING PERIODS WHEN IT WILL NOT APPLY:
18/05 - 25/05/2014; 21/06 - 07/07/2014; 10/09 - 17/09/2014; 01/11 - 09/11/2014; 05/12 - 08/12/2014